Wednesday 31 July 2013

My journey to pink hair!


For ages I wanted to do something different with my hair, everyone seemed to be doing stuff, highlights,fringes, but I wasn't daring enough to cut it. 
I decided to get pink bits put in the end of my hair, but pale pink. I bought this;
It was rubbish, it literally did nothing to my hair. It does recommend use for bleached hair, but seeing as you are meant to leave it on for 5 minutes I thought that it would work if I left it on for longer. 
I left it on in foils for over an hour and there was about 2 tiny pale parts of pink that were barely visible. 
I would not recommend this for people with dark blonde hair. Remember it's a toner not a dye so it's meant to be used all over the head instead of conditioner weekly.
I then went and bought a second dye, which looked very bright and I was scared of:L
As soon as I took the fouls off to wash it out, it was incredibly bright!
I LOVE IT
I've now had it in for nearly a month and it has faded quite a bit but to a cute pale pink, I wanted it gone for school in September but I'll be sad to see it gone I really love it!
As soon as it was done
About 3 weeks later.
I definitely recommend this dye for someone who wants coloured hair semi-permanently.
Lots of love,
Gracicle XOX 
















No comments:

Post a Comment