Monday 1 July 2013

2 year update

So much has happened in the last 2 years, I totally forgot my blog password so I couldn't post! Typical me, I best get started,
Firstly one of my last posts was about getting my dog. Who is now 2. He's awesome and I love him, he's so entertaining! Ill insert some pictures,

 This is when he makes himself a fort after the cleaner
 Comes and tidies the sofa, he fits in well with an untidy 
Family bless him:L 
This was yesterday when I threw him some bacon and 
It landed on his head. He was trying to find it for nearly
An hour haha

That's him really:L he's really clever and we've taught
Him lots of tricks such as hi-five and play dead which
Is very cute:)

There's so many updates I think I'll do separate posts,
Lots of love,
Gracicle
Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment